Hello, and welcome to my Blog.
Who am I? My name is Robin, I'm from Sheffield in Yorkshire, England. I'm a musician, singer and an artist, I also teach part time, to help even out the variable income I get from my artistic and musical endeavours. I have a couple of kids, a girl of 20 (R), soon to be 21, and a lad of 18 (T) and I'm very proud of both of them. Their mother (M) and I split up about 18months ago, but it was as amicable as it can be and we are still friends, we live 15 minutes drive apart and the kids are based with her.
Why am I writing this blog? My life is quite eventful already and I intend to have an even more interesting time in the future, so I'd like to try to preserve a record of what I do to remind myself of events, and if anyone else finds it interesting that will be a bonus.
This is an introduction so come back and see what I've done later.
No comments:
Post a Comment